Description of position:
How to apply:
There are positions open at both the Barrie location and Toronto location.
Who are we?
Recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly real estate brokerage in North America, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry’s best real estate agents and business leaders. With over 170,000 real estate agents, operating in more than 800 market centres (offices), KW Realty is currently the largest residential real estate company across the globe. As an industry innovator and leader with a focus on Professional Development, Technology, Wealth Building and Culture, we strive to create a work environment where everyone wants to be and nobody wants to leave. KW was also ranked the best place to work in 2020 by Glass Door.
Who are we looking for?
The Director of Leadership & Business Consulting is an important role in the organization, driving growth and profit of the market centre. As part of the Business Development team, the successful candidate will have a positive influence over the organization through serving our agents and leadership. A perfect candidate for this role is passionate about consulting and recruiting top producing agents to build and grow businesses, wealth, and the lives they dream of. They naturally exhibit high integrity and a win-win attitude in their dealings with others and embody our values of God, Family and then Business. They embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and working to support a world-class leadership team by continuing to create future growth opportunities for those they lead.
Our next business development leader values working with like-minded real estate business owners and measures their own success by the success of those they serve. We are seeking a leader with a proven track record of attracting big thinkers and leading communities of people through personal growth, leverage and innovation.
What will you do?
• Implement Operating Partners/Owners vision on delivering such immense value that KW is the brokerage everyone wants to join and no one ever wants to leave.
• Work with the team on achieving the goals of the organization.
• Set goals, plan and implement key action items, collaborate on projects and maintain accountability standards – daily.
• Increase revenue to grow profitability in the market centre.
• Create and develop relationships with Real Estate Professionals.
• Lead Generate for Future Sales Associates (Recruits) – daily.
• Meet with Realtors to discuss their business and invest in a needs analysis with them.
• Share the vision, the opportunity and why Realtors should join KW.
• Hire producing agents to meet or exceed growth standards.
• Operate in tandem with the onboarding team to support agents in transitioning into KW.
• Consult the top 20% of associates to increase productivity and retention.
Key Skills required:
• Extraordinary people skills
• High Business IQ
• Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
• Learning Based
• Proactive, positive attitude
• Ability to influence people by coming from contribution
• An interest in technology and helping others implement technology in their business
• Minimum 2 years Business Development Experience
• Experience in Sales, Channel Management and/or Recruiting is an asset.
• Licensed Realtor an asset, however not required
• Attend Regional and International Events including Keller Williams Mega Camp and/or Keller Williams Family Reunion Annually
Company Name: Barrie Keller Williams Experience / Toronto Keller Williams Advantage
Company Address: Barrie office / Toronto office
Contact Name: Samie Scott
Contact Email: Click to reveal email address