Career Opportunities at LIFE
LIFE 100.3 is always interested in new recruits. If you have a passion for Christian ministry, enjoy contemporary Christian music and would like to be part of our team, let’s hear from you.
Please indicate your experience with computers, promotions, production, on-air, programming, sales or administrative work. (Most positions require previous radio experience.)
POSITION AVAILABLE: STREET TEAM REPRESENTATIVE
LIFE 100.3 is looking for part-time Street Team representative.
- This is a paid, part-time job available to someone with a passion for Christian music and a love for Jesus Christ.
- The LIFE Street Team is the on-location face of the station, interacting with listeners, answering questions, giving out stickers and selling t-shirts.
- The position requires the ability to lift enough gear to set up a backdrop with banners, a table, an inflatable sheep, dolphin flag, tent, etc.
- LIFE 100.3 offices are in Barrie, Ontario. From Barrie the Street Team travels between 20 minutes and 2.5 hours to get to the events within our listening area. Street Teamers are paid from door to door and for set-up time.
- The Street Team is a part of a wide variety of events including concerts, church events, community festivals and fairs and Sunday morning services.
- The Street Team must be able to interact well with both Christian and non-Christian audiences, and able to speak to the Christian format of LIFE 100.3.
- Have a passion for Christian music and a love for Jesus Christ
- Be available Saturdays and Sundays (and occasional Fridays/weeknights)
- Have a valid driver’s license (G preferred)
- Be able to lift approximately 50lbs
Send us your resume by Friday, May 13.Send Resume to Crystal Martin
For On-air, Music, Production, Admin and Technical send your resume to:
For Sales, send your resume to:
For Promotions, Marketing and Street Team send your resume to:
Promotions Manager/Assistant General Manager