Description of position:
How to apply:
Sales Representative – York Region
Reports To: Sales Manager
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Employment Type: Contract – Commission Based
Life 100.3 Ontario’s Christian Superstation is seeking a contract-based sales representative for the York Region market with a territory to include Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Markham, King, Vaughan, and North York.
Ideal candidate should be goal-oriented, very ambitious, self-motivated, able to work in a high-paced environment and passionate about Christian Radio. Some previous media sales, excellent computer skills and knowledge of digital sales will put you at the top of the list of candidates.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing new business as well as servicing existing accounts, both on air and on digital platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity to apply both creative and selling skills with an independent leading Christian media company in the market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Exceed sales target
- Exceed renewal / New business targets
- Engage existing and new clients to provide value around how clients can be more successful with our advertising solutions
- Work with clients and staff to develop compelling advertising campaigns
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Align the overall corporate solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and advertising requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: listening, speaking, writing, and presenting
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Fully utilize a CRM (Hubspot) for recording sales calls and other client interactions as well as building and maintaining a consistently strong pipeline
- Provide a consultative sales approach to clients
- 30%+ travel required
Location: Remote with 1 day onsite
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Passion for Christian radio ministry
- Bachelor’s degree, College Diploma preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years successful experience as a direct sales executive carrying an individual quota preferred
- Previous Media sales experience is an asset
- Experience working for a small company with a growth focus preferred. Proactive and self-taught when required.
- Ability and experience selling to all levels within the organization; willing to push through all departments to win the sale
- Experience managing and directing the entire sales cycle from beginning to close
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets, including a track record in closing deals
- Candidate will be strategic in managing existing clients for renewal and growth
- Disciplined use of a CRM to record customer interactions, build a sales pipeline, provide accurate forecasts and tract sales progress
- Personal attributes include: Driven to Influence and Driven to Serve, Servant who goes above and beyond for clients, Extroverted, Competitive, Hard-working, Humble, Transparent, Honest, Self-starter, Accountable, Comfortable with discomfort and believe what we do makes a difference in radio advertising and Christian ministry
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Zoom
- Must have a reliable Vehicle
- Casual dress
- Company events
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY TYPE:
Company Name: LIFE 100.3
Company Address: 115 Bell Farm Road, Suite 111, Barrie, ON L4M 5G1
Contact Name: Roy De Medeiros
Contact Email: Click to reveal email address