Description of position:
How to apply:
On-air / Assistant Program Director
LIFE 100.3 has a rare opportunity for an Assistant Program Director. Do you have a passion for Christian music and for the Christian Hot A/C format? Love to be local and have fun? Aspire to be Program Director one day?
This is what we are looking for:
- Work with Program Director to be sure the Music Rotations, Hotclocks, On-Air Programming, are always leaving the listeners wanting more.
- Be sure the DJ’s have the tools they need to execute the format
- Be an active On-Air Announcer with a daytime shift (Middays/Afternoon Drive – depending on experience).
- Love to use Social Media to enhance and drive content on the show
- Voice commercials daily
- Participate in station promotions and make live appearances on behalf of the station, as required.
- Voice track other shows when necessary
- Passion for the Christian Radio Format
- Minimum of 2 years On-Air experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MusicMaster, iMediaTouch, Adobe Audition, and VoxPro a definite asset
- You love to be local and visible in the community
- Valid G Class Driver’s license and a good driving record
Company Name: LIFE 100.3 FM
Company Address: 111-115 Bell Farm Rd
Contact Name: Steve Jones
Contact Email: Click to reveal email address