1. Praying for the born-again conversion of our son-in-law Daryl Sutton, that GOD will draw him near to JESUS and let JESUS touch his heart, that GOD will send someone to him whom he trusts and respects who will convey and explain clearly to him the salvation message of JESUS CHRIST. We continue to pray and wait on the day when he will join us in worshiping Him.
2. Praying for my son Axl and his US-based (also Christian) GF Danikka that in these pandemic times, GOD will teach them to be patient, to persevere and to be in prayer; that the Lord will unveil His plan to open the Canada-US border so that they’ll be able to see each other and we can also join Axl in driving down there to see, to fellowship and to join our friends, family and relatives in worship.
3. Praying for our Small Group (SG), that GOD will continue to inspire every members-families, that they will find interest in gathering for a SG meeting this summer, that GOD will continue to protect all of us from Covid-19 especially those in our SG who are working in caring for the sick and elderly. I also pray that Hope Markham Bible Church will continue to reach out to one of our members – Elizabeth Cruz, who is in need of prayer and counsel with regards to her husband Joe, their son Hendrick and that their family will be reunited by the Lord in the future.
4. Praying for a bunch of sick people who are in my prayer list, including myself and my wife Connie, that the Lord will heal us all or even improve our current difficult condition and that in doing so, His glory will be revealed in our lives, and yet not our will but His will be done as always.
5. Praying for more people to come out for in-person and in-church worship at Hope Markham, that GOD will put it in their hearts and mind that if they can go shopping at Walmart for 40 minutes to one hour and be exposed to the virus, then there’s even more reason for them to go to Hope Markham which they should consider as the house of GOD, the most protected and safest place on earth, for with GOD nothing is impossible.