GENERAL RULES FOR ALL LIFE 100.3 CONTESTS
- No purchase is required to participate or win.
- Contests are open to Ontario residents (unless prohibited by law) in the LIFE 100.3 radio terrestrial listening area including 100.3, 90.1, 89.3, and 98.9 as well as those in the Greater Toronto Area, who are 18 years of age or older at the Contest opening date. Employees of LIFE 100.3, Directors, contest sponsors, their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household are not eligible to enter this Contest.
- A total of one entry is eligible per household address, name, and or family residing in same house, per contest. Persons from the same household may not qualify more than once during the same contest period. And therefore, a total of one prize may be won per household per contest.
- After winning, persons are not eligible to win another prize for 30 days from the date their previous win was announced. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners. An exception will be made for someone who has won a prize in a weekly morning show or afternoon drive contest; they may still qualify and win in a major multi-week contest where qualifying and/or prize draw takes place less than 30 days from their previous prize win.
- The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning the contest.
- By calling in to play, the winner agrees to have their name and voice used on air and for promotional purposes by LIFE 100.3.
- The winner will be required to sign a radio contest release form prior to receiving the prize, agreeing to their names and/or photos and/or likeness used for publicity purposes, without compensation and releasing Trust Communications Ministries, LIFE 100.3 as well as its respective directors, officers and employees (“Contest Parties”) from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this Contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- Winners shall not be entitled to receive, in cash, certificate or otherwise, the balance of any amount representing the difference of the grand prize retail value and actual cost.
- Rules for specific contests will be aired on the radio station and posted online during the respective contest period.
- All decisions by the judges and/ or administrators of the contest are final.
- Prizes are non‑transferable, hold no cash value and are subject to availability and may be substituted for another prize of equal value at the discretion of LIFE 100.3.
- The Contest Parties assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer or telephone data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent calls; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the Contest for any reason including mistaken addresses on mail or e-mail; technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s computer, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the Contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to administer this Contest; or (vii) prizes that are lost, damaged or misdirected during shipping.
- All personal information, such as name and contact information, is collected by LIFE 100.3 solely for the purposes of administering this Contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without your express consent. By providing this information, you consent to it being used for the stated purposes.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, using any robotic, automatic programmed method that artificially increases the odds of winning or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by LIFE 100.3. LIFE 100.3 is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
- LIFE 100.3 reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.
Contact email@example.com with any questions about these rules or any contest.